Instead of actually having to come up with something to post about today, I decided to reveal a few choice facts about myself. True, these may not be interesting. However, whatever I would have otherwise posted about today probably wouldn’t have been either. Thus, no harm no foul.
Anyway, here we go:
– I am deeply mistrustful of any cheese product that is not stored in a refrigerated section of the grocery store. If there’s any milk in there, then it should be refrigerated. If it doesn’t need refrigeration, then there’s no milk in there.
– Despite the above, I still like canned spray cheese. Of course, I am under no illusions about there being any milk in canned spray cheese. Or, anything organic for that matter.
– I don’t care if cheese is produced by rotting milk, cheese with visible mold is disgusting. It doesn’t matter to me if some of this moldy cheese is thought of as the best cheese in the world, I still ain’t eatin’ it.
– I am unsure why we do not already have a mass market candy bar that combines the flavors of chocolate and cheese. Though I’m not sure it would be tasty (it might), that doesn’t seem to stop the manufacturers of the peanut butter taffylike Halloween monstrosities. Surely this should be on the market.
– I have eaten an entire can of spray cheese at one sitting. Without crackers.
Well, there we have it. Five highly personal items that surely describe my essence in a nutshell. Strange that they are all about cheese, but there we have it. It is not wise to question such things.