For some reason, a number of my friends have been referencing the Fight Club rules recently. Maybe it has something to do with the graphic novel sequel that is in the works, but maybe it doesn’t. In any event, whenever this has popped up, me and a number of others have felt the need to clue people in on other, unknown Fight Club rules.
Let’s take a look at a few, shall we?
– Fight Club Rule 347: No cell phones during dinner.
– Fight Club Rule 20040: Be sure to say sorry if you knee the other fighter in the groin. That’s not cool, dude.
– Fight Club Rule 999: Nobody really wants to know what you think of their haircut.
– Fight Club Rule 23.H34: The rule about no shirts does not apply to the fight club cafeteria.
– Fight Club Rule 00000: No loud noises after 10:00 PM.
– Fight Club Rule 823: No twittering about fight club. You can say it’s not talking all you want, but it is.
– Fight Club Rule 37337: Nobody likes a crybaby.
– Fight Club Rule 98210: If you have to talk about fight club, at least don’t say anything mean about anybody without a good reason.
– Fight Club Rule 11210: No skorts.
– Fight Club Rule 334: Just because you have two personalities does not mean that you get a turn for each.
That’s just a few. There are many, many more. Kind of changes your mental picture when you know a few more of the rules, doesn’t it? They cut the rule list down quite a bit for the movie because they thought it made things look kind of silly.