Since I posted something like this last year, I thought I’d collect all the readings I went to at Tattered Cover (Colfax or Lodo) here in one place. I know December is still going, but I’ve hit all I can. I missed November because I spaced off when the date I wanted to go to was until afterward, but I managed two in one month twice so I still got there pretty regular.
Anyway, here we go:
– January: Steven Schwartz, Little Raw Souls
– February: Dave Barry, Insane City
– April: Kristopher Jansma, The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards
– May: Benjamin Percy, Red Moon
– July: Matt Bell, In the House upon the Dirt between the Lake and the Woods
– August: Marjan Kamali, Together Tea
– September: Robert Boswell, Tumbledown
– October: George Pelecanos, The Double
– November: None (Remember? I said I spaced off the one I wanted to go to and missed)
– December: Amy Tan, The Valley of Amazement
Now I can start looking at the 2014 lineup. Try for at least one a month again.