Yesterday I asked you all to play “The Same Picture of Jon Konrath Every Day” spot the differences game. How many differences did you spot in the two panels below?
Here are the answers:
– The left panel is the copy of “The Same Picture of Jon Konrath Every Day” picture. The right is the copy of the copy.
– Jon Konrath is thinking about Robocop in the left panel and Lunchables in the right.
– The left panel is on the left. The right panel is on the right. Duh.
– The meaning behind the left panel is you should buy a copy of Thunderbird. The meaning behind the right panel is you should buy a copy of Atmospheres. The meaning behind the middle panel is you should buy a copy of The Memory Hunter (note, only the really special people can see the middle panel).
– You were thinking about NyQuil while looking at the left panel whereas you were thinking about Robitussin while looking at the right.
See how easy that was? How many did you get?