President’s Day is over. We can go back to disrespecting presidents again. That’s the American way.
– Grover Cleveland? He was ugly.
– Millard Fillmore stared at a can of orange juice concentrate for hours because the label read: “Concentrate.”
– Just saying John Tyler‘s name is enough of a disrespect to him.
– Franklin Pierce was drunk during surgery.
– Martin Van Buren actually bought vacations from spam emails.
Enough is enough. We don’t have to respect these clowns anymore. They get one day a year, that’s it.